CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 8, 2010



I'd say it's about time to start updating again. It's been over a year and the idea of starting this blog back up is a bit daunting. I think this time I'm going to keep it short in hopes that I can be more frequently brief, instead of staring the computer overwhelmed by everything or lack of everything happening in our lives and rarely updating.
Over the past year, to be extremely brief, we have bought a home, been nomads/homeless for a couple months (started to master that skill), moved to Texas, become active in an incredible church with a great community of those that love the Lord, each started new jobs, gone on a few wonderful trips, a cruise, celebrated 2 years of marital bliss, become pregnant, finished an entire year of residency and started ophthalmology!!!! God is good! He has brought us literally around the world and provided in ways beyond what we could have even imagined. What an awesome God we serve!
Now, in a few days we're due to have our little boy! Our nursery is almost done (thanks to the Rocke family!!). We have our bags packed and it's simply a waiting game now. I have loved pregnancy, felt great and had a wonderful time during this stage! It's such an incredible time and even more amazing miracle!
We took a few maternity pics the other day with some friends. Here's to 39 weeks of God's handy work:






4 comments:

Mindy said...

Welcome back to the blogging world! I am glad that you will be updating so we can see our cute little cousin (oh, and you too;)!

Your maternity pics are great! You have looked awesome throughout your pregnancy - I can't believe you only have a few days left!! Praying for you!

Brooke said...

Hooray! Beautiful pictures, and can't wait to see your beautiful baby!

Tami said...

Staci...I'm excited to see a new post! :) I wish I looked as good not pregnant as you do at 39 weeks! Glad to hear you're feeling good!

The Rockes said...

sooo fun to hear from you ladies! I miss you all and can't wait to see you and have you meet our little man;) And Tammi...you are ridiculous and I love you and your beautiful self both outside and in!