CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Toilet Seat or High Chair?

Food for thought:

Would you rather eat of a toilet seat or high chair?

As gross as it sounds, I guess I'd rather eat off a toilet seat. After seeing the research that compared how dirty both are in restaurants, toilet seats are found to be much cleaner! Can you believe it?!? N.A.S.T.Y!!!! NASTY...NASTYYYY!!

The study found the following:
"Toilets had an average of eight bacteria per square centimeter. High chairs had 147. Ready for the kicker? The study was done in the United States, not England."

While I don't think I'll find myself feeding Malachi off the toilet seat (rest assured mom and Eva), I do think I'll be buying one of those high chair covers from etsy that I can bring along and wash after. Wow! I understand that people say you can't be too clean for your baby, but really?...I think this is just too far!

If you want to read the article, here it is:
http://blogs.laweekly.com/squidink/food-safety/high-chair-bacteria-toilet/

I think I'll go wash my hands, just for the sake of it now!

0 comments: